Old 07-17-2014, 04:39 PM   #248
4thQtrStre5S
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Review Fix: Rex Dickson and Brian Murray Talk Madden 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
What are you talking about? LOL. You are arguing a totally different point than anyone is making. The 10 yr line is a reference to the complaining about the games exclusivity which you referred to. YOU said it is impossible to find "another up to date NFL football game, using current generation abilities" which is true. My response is why complain about the exclusivity when its not going to change this year and complaining about hasnt changed anything in 10 years. I wasnt talking about the game as a whole.

No one is saying you cant vent about issues with the game. No one is saying that you cant complain about issues. As long as its done in the right threads and doesnt derail other threads. Also if you think the purpose of this board is a place to just complain......please leave. Seriously, leave. This is a place to have constructive conversation about the game, positive or negative. If its not constructive (and non-stop complaints usually arent), we dont want it here.
What are you missing? - You compared complaining about a job to complaining about Madden 15.....As you stated, if you hate your job, you can find another job....All I stated was that with Madden Football, you cannot find another football game, that is current generation; nothing to do with exclusive rights being eluded to, but stating a fact..There is absolutely nothing standing in the way of another company making a current generation football game; they just cannot use the NFL players and logos....

I saw your comparison of complaining and venting in relation to a job, and getting a new job, in relation to Madden, as invalid...Those are two different entities unrelated to each other.

People vent and complain, because many of us here have spent the better part of ten years giving positive and negative constructive criticism with little to no change. Thus you get complaining and venting,..It is the natural progression of things...

Last edited by 4thQtrStre5S; 07-17-2014 at 04:51 PM.