View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 05:10 PM   #531
xMVPx3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: LeBron James: I'm coming back to Cleveland (OFFICIAL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by d23x
I disagree because after going to 4 straight finals and winning two I can't sit back and actually believe he just wanted to go back home without another motive. If thats the case then I personally question his drive for the game at this stage of his career. He is the best in the league and won his two titles that he was searching for. I believe in the press conference before game 5 of the finals he said "it's just a game win or lose." Yeah, its an NBA finals game something you work all season to get to. Yet he shruged it off like it was no big deal. I personally believe and this may be a bit biased that the Heat had a few more years to without a doubt come out of the East if he would of stayed. Going to Cleveland he is going to have to wait and be patient for those guys to grow because they haven't even gotten a sniff of the playoffs. Basically all i'm saying is it isn't guarenteed the Cavs even make it out of the East next year or even down the line. At 30 the clock begins to tick on your career. I'd personally want rings at 30 but that's what makes us different.
Look I'm a Heat fan and I still realize that the Cavs have a much better chance of contending for the foreseeable future. He killed two birds with one stone by returning to Cleveland, he's back home (somewhere he was always going to return to) and he's teaming up with younger players.
Advertisements - Register to remove