Old 07-17-2014, 06:39 PM   #25
4thQtrStre5S
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Trailer - Player Sense 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantBlue76
Unfortunately for me, it didn't do much. I immediately saw two situations where a defender was standing completely still, flat footed doing nothing. That would never be the case. Even if that defender, in this case it's a corner, is responsible for backside contain, he's going to creep up near the line of scrimmage or he's simply going to attack it. If not that, he would help out in coverage. I just don't understand how they don't see that happen and don't address it. It's been in the game for years. This clip was only a couple of minutes and I saw it twice.

EDIT: if you look at the 31 second mark, the corner and MLB are standing still. Graphics look really nice.

I get what you are saying and have no argument against your position, but I do have a question that I hope may be answered here and may even shed some light on the flat footedness of at least the CB....The CB is question, the one on the right sode of teh field was at the first down line, correct? just wanna make sure we're focusing on the same CB....

Now my question is, was there previous information in regards to the ability to move defenders to play in front of or along the first down marker line? Could that be what the CB was doing? I am not justifying his flat footedness, just curious if that may have been an example of this apparent feature of defending the first down markers?
Advertisements - Register to remove