Old 07-17-2014, 11:24 PM   #66
Skyboxer
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Madden NFL 15 Trailer and Screenshots - Player Sense 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I'm all for people being able to give opinions on OS but, these are the commits that I could do without. Just pointless, non-constructive criticism. Actually this is not even criticism. It's more of just a Troll comment. The game most certainly hasn't looked the same in the last ten years. Some changes haven't been better. Some have been better but, not the same for sure.

Yep. I used to really LOVE talking Madden at OS etc...
Lots of guys really care and seriously want a better game.
I am not to the level of not being able to enjoy the game while pointing out flaws and respect most input (Like Big, Bucky's, Sage's etc.) and desire for a better game and welcome their input.

However it's the many hit and run posts with zero productivity to the cause that keeps a lot of us from staying more than a few minutes on the forum for Madden. And you're right.. It's troll and or agenda posting.

Moving on to the game:

I wonder if EA knows what kind of a gem they would really have if they had a better animation system?
IMO they game looks and plays (from what I see) great but simply gets a lot of the good tarnished when some of these really rough/terrible animations kick in.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS