View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 01:35 AM   #77
atc43
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 15 Trailer and Screenshots - Player Sense 2.0

Ill give them props seems like these guys are actually putting in the effort to make this a respectable game again.

Everything sounds real good on paper, just please deliver on implementation Tiburon.

Love the disguise coverage feature. This used to be in old last gen Maddens if I remember correctly. Hopefully its fleshed out like 2K8's system was(Strong Shell, 2Man, Weak Shell, Roll 3) If it is I'll be extremely happy. If not you guys should go check out how they did it, couldnt hurt. Just dont leave the feature to rot.

Like others have said a thousand times before, the animations are uuuugly. Overhaul it. Base them in real life physics. Give the players weight. The worst thing is seeing a corner make a play on the ball then going back to look a replay and noticing his feet sliding every which way as he turns on a record player to intercept the ball. Weight Tiburon, Weight.

Staying on animations. There need to be a plethora of new, and contextual animations. For example, that swat the Chief player did; Would have looked much more realistic if a dropped INT animation played out. Realisitc animations Tiburon, for as many situations that could arise in any pass or run play on the OLine/Dline or Secondary.

Again It seems the effort is there and its appreciated, just execute.

Or ask for a longer dev cycle, I dont think any of us would mind you guys taking an extra year for all that.
Spoiler