View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 03:26 PM   #34
Gagnon39
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Operation Sports Welcomes Dynasty Nation - Create Your Dynasty Now!

If I had the abilty to add soccer profiles I would do it in a heartbeat. Unfortunately I am just kind of an overseer o the site and I don't have any technical know-how, other than a good grasp of how to set up and run a page on the site itself. I have some knowledge of html, but it's basically just knowing how to manipulate it.

I am in contact with the site's creator from time to time and he's added some things here and there. The next time I talk to him I'll ask him if he can add a soccer profile.

There's a lot o things I'd like to change, update, and add to DN, and I have been looking into how to do those things. However, it may take me a long time to get a firm grasp on how to update the site but win I do, I will be happy to incorporate any of the suggested additions here.

As it stands right now, I know there's some things that are seemingly missing but overall I think it's the best way to update a video game franchise/dynasty. As I said before, I guess it's not for everyone and that's fine, but I love it and I hope people will come around to it. People generally resist change but often times realize that it's for the better once the switch is made.

No one's making anyone stop posting on the dynasty forum here. So if that's your thing, go for it. But this option is here if people are interested. I'll do everything I can do give as much support as possible, given my limitations.

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39