Old 07-18-2014, 06:47 PM   #121
LorenzoDC
MVP

LorenzoDC's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream Starts at 4:30 PM EST, Watch it Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Well I feel like Peter Griffin on that episode of Family Guy where he angrily goes to confront Bill Clinton but ends up in bed with him, lol. I intended to watch this stream strictly to mark time, not expecting to be the slightest bit interested, much less impressed, then...... BAM!, by the time this thing was over I'm considering buying it new to support their effort. Really well done guys, people have been saying for years how they wish Tiburon would just show us the game actually being played, aside from all that trailer marketing stuff and they delivered in this stream, JP and I kept trying to tell you guys about this "new" team., lmao. (j/k)

Seriously though, there was a lot of good stuff shown in that stream and considering what Ian said about the down sales of M10 influencing the direction of M11, I definitely plan on going out to buy M15 new, to support what these guys seem to be trying to do.

That said, a few of quick issues I hope can be addressed pre release. On that pass by Rivers where he is hit while throwing, again I think those passes are still too accurate, it might have been slightly off target but it still hit that receiver in stride, for the most part.

Secondly, they said they added the User ability for the intended receiver to swat down potential INTs BUT ill the CPU/AI controlled receivers do the same thing? If not, that needs to be, especially for offline Users that play the CPU and people in "no switch" leagues.

Lastly, in the same vein as the previous point, please make sure that AI/CPU defenders use the "steering" to push the pocket, I saw various bullet points about AI teammates mattering and the CPU/AI using the presnap adjustments so hopefully this all falls under the same umbrella.

Again though, really well done presentation.

Guess I'll have to watch this thing once it gets posted in archive.
Advertisements - Register to remove