Old 07-18-2014, 10:11 PM   #160
iLLWiLL
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream Starts at 4:30 PM EST, Watch it Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantBlue76
This right here ^. This went a long way for me. Don't insult our intelligence by lying and feeding us company lines. He did not do that, and I really appreciated it. Everything doesn't always work great, but the effort to make this game great again is there. How I am starting to look at this is that they basically squandered an entire generation of football gaming. Madden was a dump in a box for 8 years. The game they have built is probably what we should have gotten back in 2007. What's done is done and I am willing to move past that IF - they can really set the bar with the realism they want to instill in this game. I want to desperately retire my APF 2k8 disc. It's a fantastic game on the field, but if Madden can offer what that game had and do it even better, why would I want to play it? I don't care about exclusives, ill will, EA being evil. If Madden is a great game I will buy it and not care about other games. I am not really a "gamer". I only play in online leagues and I really only care about football.
But what did I ever do to you???