View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 10:13 PM   #161
charter04
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream Starts at 4:30 PM EST, Watch it Here

I really liked how the guy on the left (RJ?) was 1-5 with Manning. You could tell who the better player was but, it wasn't just stick skills. He made some bad reads and threw into coverage. Even a accurate guy like Manning over threw that one pass pretty bad.

Also hearing them talk about things that aren't sim made me look forward to when sim or tourney style won't matter. IRL you can do what ever you want to. From high school to the Pro's coaches do some "unsim" things but, the results are realistic obviously. If you go for it on 4th down all the time in the NFL not only will you lose but, you will get fired. It's not about being sim it's about reality.

That's how I want Madden to play. If a guy wants to do stupid "unsim" stuff fine. He won't ever win or he will adjust if the results play out realistic. I think that really seems like the direct this game is going. I for one get tired of giving myself "house rules" or feeling like I have to police myself. I want the game to do the policing with realistic results.
Advertisements - Register to remove