View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 11:25 PM   #178
Skyboxer
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream Starts at 4:30 PM EST, Watch it Here

Loved what I heard and even though I was already a day 1 buyer, this has me even more excited.

I still won't be over the top excited until a new passing system is added but thank God we have a group that feels like they want what we want finally.

My only concern from the broadcast (And maybe Rex can clarify)..

A group of us have been asking for D cam for ages and now we have it.. however.. If I heard correctly Rex said (when explaining D lock vs D camera) that you can be a D player and use the d-pad to switch players in an offline game..
Since he pointed out "offline game".. that makes it seem that either you can't switch players in the d cam in online games or that the D cam isn't available in online games..
or maybe either and I'm just freaking out for no reason..

I'm glad it's there at least but would like clarification.

Rex can you clarify? (and send me an early copy.. thanks in advance )

Can't really stress this enough that these guys (even though I was buying anyways) have upped my excitement , not just for this years game but for the future too, with a simple attitude of humbleness and football knowledge.

It really goes back a previous statement I said about certain developers giving us what they say we want instead of what we say we want.

Damn that's refreshing.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

Last edited by Skyboxer; 07-18-2014 at 11:39 PM.