View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 12:10 AM   #190
canes21
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream Starts at 4:30 PM EST, Watch it Here

Well, this definitely changes things for me. After playing a few seasons of M25, I didn't really have high hopes for this year's game. It just seemed like Madden would always be Madden. However, today's/yesterday's stream really changed things for me. This team is getting things done and I like it. I don't expect perfection or anything near in this year, but I do like what I have seen so far.

I'll keep an eye on this game even more closely. EA and the team really has me on edge now and I am awaiting a demo to really get some hands on experience. If it is good enough, EA may have joined the list of purchases this year that includes GTA V, Project CARS, The Last of Us, and NHL 15. Not a bad list at all to join there and it excites me Madden and football video gaming is possibly returning to the level it should be at which is on par with those games I listed.

Good job Rex and crew, you really are staying true to your word and I am starting to get excited about video game football again. If I can play this, NHL, and The Show all year round, it'll be like my childhood all over again in terms of enjoyment. Who doesn't want that back?

― Plato