View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 01:20 AM   #197
hanzsomehanz
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream Starts at 4:30 PM EST, Watch it Here

While I appreciate Rex's claim to support his investment into this game: I do not agree that his product should be judged by this years gross sales over last years sales.

To the above: there is a select group of games that gamers are highly anticipating in this new wave of next generation market share and this demand should be factored into the consumer sales for M15.

I will consider this title the Madden that helped the series to tread waters on the new generation consoles and that alone should be a significant position to hold considering the current talent in the competition pool across all genres.

These last two titles (25 & 15) are defintely not on the poor product spectrum that Madden 06 & 07 fell under during their transition to the new consoles - that is a sign of a correction in steering the course right for future iterations.

To that end, it is evident to me that Rex and Co. are atoning for the sins of their forefathers and I consider it would be fair to hold out the verdict on their sevice for another 2-3 years because this current product will serve well as a foundation but not a temple.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

Last edited by hanzsomehanz; 07-19-2014 at 01:25 AM.