View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 11:14 AM   #234
HealyMonster
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream Starts at 4:30 PM EST, Watch it Here

I like this guy Rex. The game will speak for itself, but, years ago when I quit playing madden, it was like devs had an attitude like "what do you wNt from me" attitude. When they would release the videos like this one, it was like they would answer questions or talk about the game looking at each other like uncomfortable because they were lying or stretching the truth, and it was uncomfortable to watch.

This guy is not the slightest bit uncomfortable. He's saying what he knows, he isn't talking anything up or stretching anything. "This isn't gang tackling, but it's better than it was, and will be improved in future maddens" ok... I can live with that, in no way am I going to be complaining about gang tackles in 4 months because I saw what the game has, I heard him say what I saw, and everything lined up. Next year I'll look for improvement.

Dudes demeanor was good, he showed mostly relevant stuff, and laughed like we do on some things "can't show ratings...oh my god rams are too high" dude seems to get it, and ideally appreciate it.

Most of us are such fans of the nfl, when madden sucks we take it personal, when we are lied to, we are more offended than other games, we invest so much of our time with the game, it's great to see someone in charge making that same investment. Feels good. I'm still not going easy on the presentation. That's what I'm about, we still need work in that dept