View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 12:45 AM   #5
4thQtrStre5S
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Let's talk about player movement!

I assume the game was being played on normal speed; means it may have to be dropped to slow speed, which still is sad, because normal speed should be as close to spot on as possible, and I do not think getting speed and acceleration correct is that difficult a task.

I am very interested on seeing whatever ratings are being released on Monday; Unless internal changes have been made in regards to how ratings are calculated I expect much of the same horrors....

I just watched a CPU v CPU game, as I was doing some other chores; Raiders v. Texans...and I had forgot that I had my "Tester" roster file loaded, which has all the Raider players rated at 99 across ALL attributes...The Raiders won, but, and I should have recorded the starts, but the game was not a blow out as would be expected...

Sliders, whoever they work and the actual play called make the biggest difference....Player ratings are there for fluff....I'm gonna CPU v CPU another Raider game against the Jaguars, worst rated team, and ill post some results for the heck of it.
Advertisements - Register to remove