Old 07-20-2014, 12:19 PM   #330
Big FN Deal
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream, Watch it Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBall Life
That's what I'm getting at. The problem isn't with the new consoles, it's with their programming code. The consoles are easily powerful enough for 22 player true step. Watch. In two years, they'll finally have it implemented and everyone is going to be asking them "but I thought the consoles weren't powerful enough" lol. They say a feature the community wants just can't be done due to console restraints, then in the next year or two, it's in the game.
The bold is where I keep getting confused, in reference to all-22 player movement, who's claiming the issue has anything to do with a lack of console power or constraints? Again, the way I understand it, it's a legacy frame rate issue with the way Madden is designed, that seemingly didn't get changed or addressed for creating the game for the newest consoles.

I right there with anyone on most issues and even this one, in regard to it's not our problem the design is bad or hasn't been addressed, it's Tiburon's, we want all-22 player movement. Yet I don't equate that to them ignoring the issue, not prioritizing it, them claiming the consoles aren't powerful enough, etc.