Old 07-20-2014, 01:42 PM   #21
K_GUN
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Let's talk about player movement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
If the game was programmed correctly we really shouldn't need separate game speeds. Obviously options for users are always good, but most play on slower game speeds to compensate for herky jerky (hummingbird) player movement and animations. When EA finally sorts this out I do not believe anyone will feel the need for different game speeds.

Just a note- Hummingbird movement was a term used on these forums often around Madden 11 and 12. When you think about it, it's a great analogy for how the players movement and animations look/feel in Madden.

The good news is it appears Rex and his team are adding a lot of the little gameplay improvements that will go a long way to making Madden great again. (See his recent stream) I would have to believe they are tackling these larger problems behind the scenes and when these large issues are resolved, it should layer in nicely to the current improvements and vastly improve the game.

If that is the approach, I like it... Just wish it was all happening faster.

Ian often referred to player movement as water bugs......that still makes me laugh when i do see water bugs....lolol...he was spot on with that analogy...
Advertisements - Register to remove