Old 07-20-2014, 07:44 PM   #348
Big FN Deal
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream, Watch it Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
That's an awesome idea, the only problem is that the QBs tend to throw the ball where the receiver is, rather than where he is supposed to be. It could still lead to miscommunications if the WR runs the wrong route, but I'd like to see the QB throw to a spot where the WR is nowhere near when there is a miscommunication. For instance, WR is supposed to run a dig, but instead runs a go route and never breaks off, and the QB throws right to a defender with no WR near him
I definitely agree Madden desperately needs route based passing, that goes hand in hand with inaccuracies, imo, maybe that's a part of WR/DB interaction upgrades for next year somehow. In the meantime disabling play art would at least make the stick jockeys have to pay more attention to what they're doing presnap versus these autopilot like presnap combos they do now. Not to mention it would remove the need for the screen to be pulled back/forth or all those annoying preplay popups. I posted a whole thread on this stuff before about how annoying it is to watch a game of Madden, seeing all that arcade stuff on screen, even in big money tournaments. It amazes me that guys which claim to be soooo good at Madden, need all those arcade visual feedback ques. It's time to clean that up, at least on the higher settings and include more organic visual ques using the on field players when possible.