Old 07-21-2014, 08:10 PM   #31
StefJoeHalt
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15: Top Rookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEBB2001
OMG these ratings are atrocious again. In what world would any OL have an acceleration that high if you are using real data?

In fact, did you know that the average NFL player actually averages a higher SPD rating (top end velocity) than ACC rating (initial velocity as defined by the game)? This continued over-inflation of OVR ratings and attributes must stop. This stuff keeps ruining the game and the developers' credibility, IMO.

I agree with anything u have said here..one side note I'm "Shocked" Watkins speed is so low..to be honest one of the few positives I see..speed appears to be lowered well except for OL..shm..side note I love JD Clowney..however 90's for power move? Look he did all his work on ability, first step explosion, unreal speed for that size and strength...very little of it was on technique..this is out of control high..when I think 90's power moves I think Reggie White, Bruce Smith, Michael Strahan, the greats, maybe even JJ Watt ..JD Clowney has once every 10/15 year physical gifts not hand placement, counter moves, even leverage..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Advertisements - Register to remove