Old 07-21-2014, 09:48 PM   #55
CT Pitbull
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 15: Top Rookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEBB2001
OMG these ratings are atrocious again. In what world would any OL have an acceleration that high if you are using real data?

In fact, did you know that the average NFL player actually averages a higher SPD rating (top end velocity) than ACC rating (initial velocity as defined by the game)? This continued over-inflation of OVR ratings and attributes must stop. This stuff keeps ruining the game and the developers' credibility, IMO.

I KNOW we aren't supposed to do this but "the guy" that does the ratings hasn't got a clue and with the way my Bears depth chart looks, year in and year out I wonder if he has ever seen chicagobears.com or csn Chicago? I have tweeted him changes some years and NOTHING ever gets corrected. I am willing to bet money that the "Czar" will have Josh Morgan or Eric Weems, or maybe even Armanti Edwards listed as our 3rd (slot)WR instead of Marquess Wilson.

I see many tweets in my future.

And another thing. With all the negative feedback and flack that this guy and EA get about the ratings, I wonder if they have ever thought about changing the method? I wonder if they have ever played a game of Madden with FBG ratings? I wonder if they have ever tested something else while in development?

I wonder if they realize that soo many people believe their game plays sooo much better WITHOUT their inflated home grown ratings?

Last edited by CT Pitbull; 07-21-2014 at 09:58 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove