Old 07-22-2014, 03:52 AM   #108
hanzsomehanz
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 15: Top Rookies

Heary, heary!

These are base ratings right?

I def want to see Madden reach the mecca of rating posterity but while we are here I will live w what we got and bend my will to their rules.

I def love the oline player models - shoutouts to Z-Mart!

Listening to the top100 on NFL Network and I hear them bragging on Kiko for his smarts amd instincts.

I ultimately want Madden ratings to give distinction to players in gameplay so we can see their characters come to life in a more lifelike manner that allows us to distinguish one character from the next outside of physical ability.

In real life we give credit to instincts and motor and I want to see these traits come alive in Madden among other traits like confidence that can have you easily rattled or easily awoken (sleeping giant syndrome).

I also want to see confidence show up in demeanor and swagger - Deion was hella cocky and you could tell where he was by his flamboyance alone.

Consistency should heat up in a game like a shooter in basketball who catches fire and that should show up im the game.

If I have completed 10+ passes in a row: please hype it up thru commentary and please translate it in gameplay tru some noticable boost that emphasies I am playig above my baseline threshold for performance - I am now in the zone.

Show a change in personality / swagger when a player is heating up and when he enters the zone it should echo loudly thru the stadium in his presense and production and via the commentary!

Please also bring out the 4th QTR heroes on Offense and Defense. Do not just make traits but make them come alive in a way we can see them activated in gameplay thru drmeanor and production and connect it to commentary!

Not much else to say but how bout that hit power: see Calvin Pryor! The little sizzle clips of Watkins and Clinton Dix has got me hyped up for some Fooootball!

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

Last edited by hanzsomehanz; 07-22-2014 at 03:56 AM.