View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 03:58 PM   #403
GiantBlue76
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream, Watch it Here

I still have some concerns about QB accuracy. I rewatched the stream and it cannot be denied that madden is improving. The game looks like it will be enjoyable despite still missing a significant chunk of elements that are fundamental. That being said, I have yet to see really any inaccurate passes. It looks pretty much the same as 25 in this regard. What really bothered me was the pass from Rivers where his arm got hit and he still delivered a perfect spiral. They need to really get the arm angle stuff right. There is nothing more frustrating when a QB is able to get passes of that he had no business doing. Same goes for when they make the ball squirt out as you are getting hit. That doesn't happen too often in real life, yet in a single game of madden where a QB throws 30 passes you may see it 10 times. What makes it frustrating is that the QB clearly is in no position where he could possibly go through a forward pass throwing motion. These are the types of things that madden needs to get rid of - the physics defying, magical occurrences that cause extreme frustration. I can deal with fumbling, throwing wobbly, inaccurate passes all day when it happens realistically. I can't stand smashing my opponent's QB at the same time his arm goes back and have him deliver a perfect ball on a 3rd and 8. This seems like something that can really be tuned, and shouldn't require a total rewrite to make better for M15. I'd like to see if something could be done regarding this for THIS year's game. If not, it certainly needs to be part of what gets addressed for player movement in m16.