Old 07-25-2014, 12:54 PM   #6
BreakingBad2013
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Teams To Be Drafted By?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connolly22
zac stacy is a beast i dont kow why he didnt cross my mind. He's going to be a standout this year. TrentRichardson may not be as good as everyone thinks he is, we will find out this year. I feel like the steelers could use a runningback I dont think they did very well runningfor the past few years, they may need a new pace back. You're right abut san diego..i could see the jets giving up on chris johnson if he doesnt perform well. rex ryan is capable of anything. the lions have reggie bush--i couldnt see that working unless he was always injured. Browns would be awsome because i grew up with and was very close friends with one of their running backs and we almost won a state championship in high school together so that would be a cool story
The Steelers will probably have two RBs ahead of your rookie. Blount was with the patriots last year, he'll be mid to high 80s after his playoffs. LeVeon Bell will be high 70s, and archer will be their change of pace, because he was the fastest player on this draft.

Trent Richardson will be 2nd on their depth chart behind Brown who had an ok season, will probably be low 80s.

You're talking about madden, they're not just going to release Crhis Johnson, he does have a two year.contract, but you won't get on the field before then.

Reggie Bush hasn't had a good rushing season in many years, you may be able to outplay him.