Old 07-27-2014, 08:58 AM   #51
Kramer5150
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Xbox one madden play as good as ps4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGiants4Natic
using the XB1 controller feels much better in Madden as the sticks just gives you more sense of control.
That's your opinion...nothing more.

Quote:
Have you not seen Madden 12 thread a few years ago where the ps3 version had oil slicks on the feel that were non existent in the 360 version
it was also patched...so what.

Quote:
But as I said before XB1 controller is superior in FPS like Destiny Beta even though it looks better on PS4
so wait..because YOU said it's "superior" that means it is?? again,same as above...that's your OPINION...nothing more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Normally, on PS3 and Xbox 360 I didn't notice much of a difference at all...but this year on next-gen it's a pretty large difference.
Quote:
Are you serious with this statement?

The Madden series on 360 was always superior last gen over PS3
Please tell me...where did ODogg say that between the 2 the 360 wasn't superior?....if you would've actually read what he posted,he said he didn't notice much difference...in which you pointed out the "oil slicks"...and as we all know,that was patched.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert

Last edited by Kramer5150; 07-27-2014 at 09:05 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove