View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 09:35 AM   #36
TheSaints7
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Best Team to Build in Madden 15

My main Franchise will be with the Saints since they are the team that I support. However I am not starting that till the Week 1 Rosters come out as I want the most up to date and realistic changes to the team before I begin my Franchise with them. So when I receive the game, I will choose one of the following.

Steelers: I want to turn them into the dominant force they once was. Big Ben still has a few years left in him and I have enjoyed using him in previous Maddens. They have a decent receiving core and potential at RB. Their D still has a few playmakers which will make them nice and rewarding to play with. It would be fun to turn them into a force again and grab another SB or two.

Cardinals: Never started one with Arizona before but they have a good team and they have a great Defense. Their O has some good players too with obviously Fitzgerald at WR. My aim with them would be to turn them into a consistent playoff team however that is only the start of the challenge. They are in the hardest Division in football having to face Seattle and San Fran twice a year and the Rams don't have a bad D either. It will be very tough especially with the game focused on Defense this year. But for me that would be part of it all, trying to knock Seattle or San Fran off so that we could have a few shots at making the playoffs.