View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 03:28 PM   #12
MossMan84
Banned

OVR: 0
Well hopefully, we get an awesome football game in the next few years so if this future subscription bs comes into play then I can just stick with that one game and update rosters myself. I disagree with the idea that we have it pretty good with what we have for sports game! Its 2014 for heavens sake! I would buy most of the sports games out there (owned every sports game since my collection of Double Dribble, Tecmo Bowl, RBI baseball) if games were really that good but they are not imo. Yes they look pretty decent but i dont play games for the looks, I play for the immersion and most games are very shallow imo. So now, if im going to spend money, its on football, just because there isnt nothing better than having 2 tvs side-by-side watching the games and playing the games at the same time, even if the game is lacking some. I still own all the old systems and have all the football games for back-up if I need different gp or a funner franchise mode..... In the year 2050-ish we will be saying (old man voice) "I remember back in the day when we use to have these things called discs, it was the year 2005 and we had 2 great football games, yes great grandson I said 2 football games! People would stay up late one day in august and all flock to this amazing place called gamestop to pick up those disc things I was telling you about. And then from that day forward you would eat, sleep, n sh*t football for 6months." Then we can dig out the ps2/xbox and show them how great life use to be!