View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 10:58 PM   #3
dlxsf18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 15 Scanned Players&Teams

Frustratingly, besides another Vancouver Whitecaps rescan that I can't imagine excites anyone, there hasn't been much more concrete information or insight than what I've posted above. However, although I don't know how reliable this poster is, one user says he knows someone who played the FIFA 15 beta that was available at one of EA's events in early July, and that the guy told him the following players had new faces:

Manchester City
Aguero (new face + new haircut), Jovetic, Rodwell, Nastasic, Javi Garcia, Fernandinho, Jesus Navas (new face and haircut), Negredo (new face and haircut)

Liverpool
Sterling, Mignolet, Allen, Assaidi, Iago Aspas, Ricky Lambert

Tottenham
Rose, Adebayor (new face and haircut + amazing beard), Chiriches, Lamela, Paulinho, Chadli, Bentaleb, Eriksen (new face and haircut)

Bayern Munchen
Dante and Alaba (new face and haircut)

FC Barcelona
Messi (new face and haircut) and Neymar (not the same as the trailer, he is better with more beard and more hair)

Napoli
Higuain and Inler

Borussia Dortmund
Jakub Błaszczykowski (new face and new haircut)

PSG
Sirigu and Cabaye with new faces and new haircuts with beard

That poster has a good rep with the people who read the Starhead Thread, so if it's all true, which again I'm inclined to believe it is, I'd be really happy.

As you can see, this is something I really care about, and my hope is that EA will continue to place more focus on getting as many players scanned as possible. Accurate player faces are important to the immersion factor and replay value of each year's game.