Old 07-29-2014, 04:52 AM   #5474
claustin
Rookie

claustin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbunn1993
I ended up re-signing with the Mavs. In the end it came down to the Mavs, Thunder & Clips. The thunder were really appealing but I've heard about so many problems with Durant and Westbrook's AI (even though at least 1 usually has a huge game against me) that it made me hesitant. I'm glad I didn't sign with OKC because the CPU started Westbrook-MarShon Brooks over Collison/Westbrook & that woulda pissed me off. Even though the Clippers are my IRL rival, they looked so stacked. But comparing Mavs to Clips, it was basically either CP3/Blake or Lebron/D12.. had to go with Mavs since I wanted to be there too & didnt wanna leave the team I just won a chip with.

One thing that made me really mad though, is even though Dirk announced in the beginning of the 15-16 season he was retiring at seasons end, and we let him ride out with a 2nd chip, the game decided he wasn't ready to lace them up and signed a 2 year (2nd year PO) with the ROCKETS. So we basically swapped Dirk for D12 :3 So much for Dirk being a lifer..
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA. Been away for awhile but are you saying you got to free agency? Did the actually patch it in? Or are you talking about last gen or something?