View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 10:46 AM   #62
lopey986
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Some Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details Have Been Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopey986
It didn't accurately reflect that in a lot of cases though. For example, Matt Forte was a one cut back, yet he was worse in a one cut scheme than in a balanced scheme. And there shouldn't be a 20 overall fluctuation due to a scheme change. I shouldn't be able to make Devin Hester a 90 overall who leads the league in receiving because of my scheme, no scheme in the NFL will make that guy a good receiver.
And on top of that, when you got to free agency it just showed the players "true overall" (I guess you could call it that) and their best scheme. But, I could routinely sign guys who were 70 overalls on the cheap, switch my scheme and they'd become 80+ overalls and they'd be super cheap and I'd have a super team really quickly. Basically, users played by a totally different set of rules than computer teams which totally borked cfm.

This new training stuff worries me in this regard as well, if the computer doesn't utilize it then I'll be pumping all my young guys up at twice the speed of the computer and be blowing everyone away. It'll be more stuff that I have to set house rules for, which is idiotic because it was much simpler when it was a simple dynasty and you acquired guys based on true overall and were on a level playing field with the computer.