Old 07-29-2014, 02:25 PM   #86
charter04
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Some Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details Have Been Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by footbrawl
I'd like to see a change in scouting. My one problem is that they don't give you combine results like they used to. I have to scout a guy to see his speed instead being able to look at his 40. I just think it's based to much on you. It's not like you're the only one scouting so you should be able to know how most players play with about 10-15 over under. Scouting should take less time and be more specific per player but just because you focus on 5-10 guys doesn't mean you can't no **** about anyone else. Maybe an automated scouter where you can say what type of players you're looking for.

Other than that I liked the franchise mode except for some minor things. It'd be nice to see some fun things added in just cause why not? 2k always had cool stuff like playing the senior bowl, draft cutscenes, broadcast reports, and I wish training camp was still playable.

This has been by far my biggest problem with CFM. I can't even begin to understand why they decided to not give us info even casual fans have access to. All measurable's should be available for every player going into the draft.