Old 07-29-2014, 03:50 PM   #93
Emman2013
Rookie

Emman2013's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Some Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details Have Been Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanchus
a few sentences that put a little hope in me that was beginning to disappear.

i feel left on the back burner

I am a CFM guy even though ill play tornaments or online games if im waiting for the week to advance or play against friends

If cfm does have a really good base and i hope they build on to it

but i am beginning to hate MUT more and more...cant blame EA for focusing on their money maker but man....some improvements or additions maybe hard coding wise but i think from december to beginning august is enough time to work out some kinks or what not.....

MUT ugh! i hate it i hate it i hate it.....people paying for a superstar team because most of the time they are to trash to even play with a regular team i hate it i hate it i hate it

I have a few friends that probably spent upwards of 1000$ last yr alone on madden MUT packs, so sickening... i can only imagine what the community is doing.... I played a friend who has 3 plays in his playbook and could never stand a chance to beat me....i tried out MUT and had a team like 74 overall....man i lost 31-3...fake fake fake lol off topic sorry.....

this one made me LOL i was watching clips of random friends playing M25 and most of the time they were playing MUT and 90% of the time maybe more when i was watching a clip it was the same ol play over and over again....no skills.... (sorry about my sort of off topic rant...carry on...)
This post actually made me laugh so hard, people spending over $1000 on MUT packs trying to get players for collections, running that same play every down.

It worries me that Ea might make more improvements in MUT than in CFM.