View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 04:28 PM   #4807
MvPeterson2828
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders (FINAL VERSION)

Finished year one, 6-6 as air force. Had a lot of fun. I did half the season with a customized 11.3 sliders that worked amazing, But the 25 threshold Just loved them more! After 4 games I did tweak a bit, the Running game for USER. I raised both USER and CPU pass coverage to 60 and int to 45. If your wondering why.

This why:

I thought the USER running game was way to easy I tweaked the Running blocking to 0. I like it there cause I run option and with it at 35 it was easier, I was averaging 300 something yards a game, I ran the ball a lot cause it always worked. Now I tweaked it I see good plays and bad ones, They close down the run lines, or I expose it and take off for big gain or a TD. I even had to abondon the run games at time

I bumped up pass coverage to 60 and int 45 cause I saw a lot of drops interceptions, also easy to pass. Now I bumped it up and when I make a mistake its picked, but they will still drop them. I now have to take my time to look for a open man or take off if my pocket collapses I also forgot to mention both USER and CPU accuracy is 10 because at 45 I was always over 70% completion and CPU was too. Lowered now it went way down to 60's%.

So there's that, I like what I did. It plays great for me.

You might disagree, but I Liked it better, it fix what I saw what the issue and it worked great!

Post stats for my bowl game! Up against 9-3 NIU.

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 07-29-2014 at 05:24 PM.