View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 01:49 AM   #5478
DHMN69
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Up 2 games to 1 and busy the last week.. I finally got a chance to play game 4 in the West finals vs OKC.. and we (TWolves) are down 68-67 at the half.. who would think Durant would only have 13 at the half after averaging 40+ in the first 3 games..

This game Westbrook is completely unstoppable .. 18 first half points ALL on layups.. drives by everyone.. I can't block his shot.. Pekovic can't block his shot.. the game physics just push us out of the way once he's in the air. The same thing with Lamb in this game, he can't be stopped.

OKC shot 32 of 46 in the first half, and 44 of 68 points are in the paint. Fully expect Durant to score 30 points in the second half and continue the playoff stretch against ME of 40+.. can't imagine a scenario where I come out of the game up 3 games to 1 in the series even down just 1 at the half.

OK.. so 3rd quarter nearing an end and TWolves are on fire.. that 1 point deficit is now a 21 point lead.. I don't get 2K at all sometimes.. we've hit 7 of 8 three-pointers and 17 of 21 from the field overall to 10 of 21 overall for OKC with 0 3's.. in this whole rookie year SF with TWolves we haven't had a quarter like this in ANY game I can remember.

XBox: DHMNPhotos

Last edited by DHMN69; 07-30-2014 at 02:04 AM.