Old 07-30-2014, 03:56 PM   #89
Gotmadskillzson
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
I just really, really, really hope that the tourney players they surround themselves with and invite in to provide gameplay feedback didn't convince them to make the QB inaccuracy less effective than originally planned. This happened a couple years ago when revamped zone defense was touted new feature, I remember reading feedback updates from a GC on another site where he said he told the devs it should be toned down after one of his visits to try the game out, said it was too good. Heaven forbid.

I guess all I can do is just wait and see. They've been HAMMERING us from a PR perspective that the Sim Gamer was being represented this year. I hope so.
You know that probably is what happened. Same thing happened last year with NCAA 14. In the demo of NCAA 14 the QB and general ball carrier AI was deadly. And so was the stiff arms. Then those GC'ers and tourney guys went down there complaining it was too good and when the retail version came out, the QB scramble logic and ball carrier running logic went back to being dumb again and the stiff arm was nerfed.

Hell same thing happened with Madden 25 and true step. Tourney guys complained and EA weakened it to appease online players.