Old 07-30-2014, 05:08 PM   #116
drlw322
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
It looks like they removed the sig qb stances this year as well. From what I've seen so far, Alex Smith and Big Ben both were standing the same exact way. Also from the pic with Tony Romo he was standing the same way as well. I don't understand why stuff like this gets removed. I was looking at footage from Madden 10 and they had an animation with Peyton Manning's "happy feet" in the pocket. That has since been removed. I don't understand why the QB position is getting more generic by the year.
I kept on asking them during the stream if they removed the sig throw animations and they wouldn't respond. I have not seen one sig throw animation in any of the stream or E3 gameplay footage. That kinda stuff has me worried. We are suppose to add animations to personalize each player not take away.

But the overall gameplay and tackling does look better as secondary tackler seem more aggressive to finish the play. I love the one handed attempt by Heward-Bey to catch the ball where it just hit his hand and fall. I love the effort attempt the Cecil Short on the deep ball.