View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 07:24 PM   #238
countryboy
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn33
But it won't be. SMH. But even if it is [and it won't be] I have been playing and enjoying the HECK out of my copy of FIFA 14. That game is still almost full price retail. So $30 well spent.

And with due respect...gaming isn't charity. It cost money. I didn't spend $500 on a new system to complain about a $5 charge. I blow $5 for a snack every day. Even if it is a timed trial [and it won't be] money still well spent.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
At this point no one knows what the access will be for the early release. They have yet to say that the sports titles will be full access and not a timed trial. It may very well not be a timed trial, and for those who will be taking advantage of this, I hope that is indeed the case.

As I said in a different post, for me the only reason I would purchase this is for the early access to games, that's it. And based on what I know, even though I don't own the Xbox One, I wouldn't take advantage of this offer. Not for me.

And yes I realize that gaming isn't charity and that it costs money. I'm well aware...LOL.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals