View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 09:19 PM   #167
jaynral
Rookie

OVR: 0
Man, I have never had so many up and down emotions about I game. I was actually super excited after seeing the stream but this stream wasnt that impressive...Yeah, I like the new camera views and the graphics But there was 5 things that still upset me...1) still no sense of anxiousness or pressure in the pocket...Playing QB is about trusting your linemen and having composure in the pocket...didnt see or feel none of that 2)the LOS needs to be more crowded and hectic on inside running plays..part of playing RB is being patient and finding the the lil openings and 3) In the last video, the coverage was much aggressive but this video is seem everybody was especially that out, corner routes...4) still too many tackles where the offensive is running full speed, get hit momentum immediately stopped and going backwards and 5) I saw alot of perfect passes....More incompletely passes brings realism or even some tip balls.......honorable mention...still seeing the jerky moves but not that bad....All in all, Im still getting the game...i need some football especially college didnt come out!