View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 10:58 PM   #186
l8knight1
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2
I'll be watching this several more times, but by the way this stream was put together, it's difficult to critique. I think there's general herky-jerkiness just because of the stream. I did see a DE release from his block as soon as the QB tried to get outside along with some ok tackling. Someone else mentioned that they think they took out QB styles and I don't think that guess is justified based on the video. My biggest concern each year is that they may take something OUT of Madden from previous version, which doesn't seem to be the case lately. I can appreciate those concerned about the black jerseys, but many of the teams colors change based on time of day and weather in the game. I liked the camera views all around and most player movement. It was also mentioned about soft coverage after D has been hyped so much, but they did run a section where the guy was constantly blitzing to appease Twitter requests. I like what I see, but like it or not, looks like we all have to play for the true test. The best thing to me so far is that we've seen more game play footage than we've ever had prior to release. Halftime show is welcome addition most have wanted for a long time, but it will be a constant in these forums to improve this in years to come.