View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 11:06 PM   #191
DNMHIII
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by adh5199
I don't know what everyone is complaining about. I think at a certain point, everyone has unrealistic expectations. It is after all, a video game. I think graphics wise, it looks amazing and I think the camera angles really add a lot to the whole package. You spend so much time complaining about the things wrong with it, that you forget to appreciate just how far madden has come. Does it still have a ways to go before it is perfect? Yes. I still say this madden is the furthest jump from one year to another that we have ever had. Madden is on the right track, we just have to let the developers work their magic.
How can you tell? I've been playing Madden since it first came out and IMO Madden has really struggled to improve year after year at a rate that I think is acceptable. This is a team that only builds one game and has spun around in circles from a creative standpoint and from a gameplay standpoint the entire last gen cycle and so much so that I couldn't even play last gen because it was such a disappointment.

I want more than anything for the Madden team to succeed and I'm pulling for them, I just expect more progression from the title over the years and I hope the 15 release is a big step forward.....I really do.

Last edited by DNMHIII; 07-30-2014 at 11:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove