View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 01:20 AM   #217
Sheba2011
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzsomehanz
What will be interesting is if the demo looks and plays diff compared to the retail & early access version.

The screenshots comapring the two commentators will be telling when the demo releases
... in one the the two had matching colored ties and in the other one wore a green tie while the other wore a blue.

Rationally, you should expect to see a more complete build as you near the retail shipping date of your product.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk
Yes and no. When a company sits down to show you the full game with all of its features you would expect to see the final retail build but when they are only showing off certain features they often use whatever they have the easiest access to (and whichever is the most stable) which could be a build from months ago. I have seen some horrible looking videos on Twitch in the past that ended up being old builds and the retail game looked amazing. You really have to wait till you can see actual gameplay and actual visuals from the final retail product before you can make any real judgement.