Old 07-31-2014, 11:13 AM   #258
charter04
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
I've come to the conclusion. Constructive criticism is good and helpful, BUT too many people here just nitpick over the smallest and dumbest things. If you want your experience to be THAT real, then go to the games or watch the TV, THIS IS A VIDEO GAME PEOPLE!!!!! (Yes, the defense needs to be improved from what we're seeing, [it should be improved in retail], and other things like player movement [should it look more fluid? yes, but not a deal breaker]) but seriously, enjoy the GAME for what it is, a GAME. If I wanted Madden to be as real as some people here want it to be, I'll go play for myself outside or watch the NFL on tv. Sorry, rant over.

Yea your right. They don't seem like the goal is to be authentic to the NFL. They probably won't even charge $60 for it. Your right about playing too. Going out with 4 or five guys like me who are average athletes gives me the exact same feeling as playing an nfl game as a elite player. Let's just be positive all the time so that way we don't hurt any feelings.

I don't understand why some are getting so butt hurt over criticism of madden. It's like we're talking bad about your girl friend that you thought was a 10 but, we're saying is a 6. If it's "just a game" then why is criticism of it seemed to upset some so bad?

Last edited by charter04; 07-31-2014 at 11:17 AM.