View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 12:55 PM   #287
A_Quiet_Pro
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Also, just watched the halftime show because I couldn't yesterday, was having problems with Twitch. Much less dead air than what was shown at E3, which is good. I think high-level it's set up pretty well, it's a good framework to build in. Particularly the cinematography in the opening stages.

As for constructive feedback, which probably isn't all original - I would like to see more of the play and more shots from the traditional broadcast cameras when the show is broadcasting highlights. Not all, I like variety, but at least some. More player names in the dialogue would be nice; the scripted lines are very generic right now, but at least they flow together nicely. Much better than, say, the GameBreak cut-ins in NCAA Football where Rece Davis' lines just didn't fit together much at all, IMO.

The other thing I'd like to see - the show's end is very abrupt. The last highlight plays, and there's a very quick transition back to the field. A more natural flow back into the game would be nice to see going forward.
This being said, it's a good framework to build on for 16 and on. This being the first year they have a solid HT "show" in there, we CAN'T expect gold.