Old 08-01-2014, 01:01 PM   #397
jpdavis82
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
Yeah, maybe it's just because I have no problems with the game other than a few gameplay issues, so things dont bother me too much. THAT being said, maybe I think the tiny minutia is ridiculous because they should make sure they have solid gameplay down first, which as everyone knows they dont. idk. That's why The Show is so good at authenticity. Their gameplay is so rock solid, they can do the little things. Madden has A LONG WAY to go before their gameplay is rock solid. They shouldn't be focusing on the little things.

How's this, a list of things Madden needs to completely overhaul.

Presentation
gameplay
RATINGS!!!!!!!
They just hired the senior cinematographer for NFL FILMS as presentation director and after one cycle you're ready to overhaul presentation? This is the reason this franchise has suffered for years, lack of improvement upon the foundation. If we do what you're suggesting it will take 3-5 more years for this game to get where we want it. I do agree about ratings but you can't overhaul presentation and gameplay year after year and expect to get somewhere. ALL good sports games like FIFA, NHL, The Show, have had years of building upon themselves. Madden has never done that until now. This idea that you can just overhaul everything and the game we want will be there next year is a complete fantasy.