View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 03:29 PM   #2
mestevo
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Press Row Podcast - Episode 95: EA Access, Patch Culture, Madden Ultimate Team &

I'd do the $100 or whatever offer floated by Owen, biggest obstacle of that is I'd prefer to do that on PS4. Even buying Madden at retail for PS4 to play with friends I'd still consider that package for Xbox One if I'll get my money's worth from the other included titles.

I think the trade-in benefit is overstated, it was just released that something like 50%+ of Gamestop's own customers aren't aware they can trade games in there.

Nice picking apart the Sony doubletalk... no EA Access because they're protecting their customers from what they consider a bad value, but currently sell games at full price that are about to be relatively obsolete (FIFA, Madden). Also not mentioned re: the pricing on NOW, the pro-Sony gamers laud Sony's 'protecting us from a bad value' attitude with EA Access, and then go to 'publishers set the prices' when it comes to PS Now pricing. Sony's 'protection from a bad value' is merely protecting us from options, and protection of their bottom line.

Last edited by mestevo; 08-01-2014 at 03:44 PM.