View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 06:54 PM   #34
TheSaints7
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Your Opinion: Madden 15 teams.

Best O: New Orleans Saints. However we all know that NE, Denver and GB will all have prolific Offenses.
  • Colston: Should be rated low 90's, very high 80's at minimum. Always been a great target in Madden.
  • Cooks: Our 1st Round pick. The fastest 40 in the combine and he will be so elusive and explosive in Madden 15. His speed will mean quick separation from the CB and also provides a great option for screen passes.
  • Stills: Coming into his 2nd Season. Impressed during his 1st and isn't a bad WR in Madden at all. Got decent speed and good hands. Should be even better in Madden 15.
  • Graham: Best TE in the game and he is going to be a beast without doubt. Can not wait to use this guy.
  • Coleman: A lot will not know who this man is and that is understandable considering he is an UDFA. But he his huge at 6'6" and and big arm span. His college record is actually pretty good and if his rating improves over time on Madden then this guy will be great. The exact sort of WR you need to counter those big strong CB's.
  • Meachem, Morgan and Toon will provide depth whilst each having their own varied strengths like speed, good hands and route running.
Drew Brees is still at QB and is 96 Rated so we know he will get the ball to all of the WR's. My only dilemma is at Running Back. Even though Thomas will be the primary back and Cooks will likely be the one taking hold of the screen play, I still have to decide what to do with Ingram and Rob+

Best D: Seattle/San Francisco. I will probably give the edge to Seattle but the 49ers have Reid who is still very young and Smith on that D-Line followed by the rest of that devastating front 7. Their Secondary is really good too. Not to mention that they have the two best MLB's in the game.
We all know the credit that EA has given Seattle this year which is why I think they will have the best D at the start of Madden 15. Their front 7 gets pressure and they have the best secondary in the NFL with the highest rated CB in Sherman. It will be hard to score against that D.

Most Improved: Oakland Raiders. James Jones, Greg Little, MJD mixed with McFadden. Schaub and Carr will provide a good QB Battle meaning you have depth. If Schaub can become consistent for you then you are looking at a much improved team. Carr could potentially be your QB of the future after being Drafted in the 2nd Round. Wait for him to progress and he could be a star. Khalil Mack was a good edition and you have experience in Woodson at FS. A few more signings on Defense during the first few Seasons then you would IMO be a play off contender team. You are in a tough group against the Chargers, Chiefs and Broncos so it might be a while before even making the playoffs but you will not need long to realize that the Oakland Raiders are a much improved team.

Most Diminished: Tampa Bay. I think for their first few Seasons on M15, they will represent last Seasons record 4-12. They have a few decent play makers on D in Goldson, McCoy and Clayborn but lost Revis. Mike Evans will make a good receiver a long with Jackson but that is not enough. QB is a problem for this team, Josh McCown is 35 and is backed up by Glennon who is still unproven IRL and on Madden. Doug Martin is going to be a useful weapon as your running game will be more reliable than your passing attack for the first Season or two. This would be a fun team to takeover and attempt to turn them into a consistent play off team but will be a challenging one too.

Most Excited: Pittsburgh Steelers. These have perhaps under performed in recent seasons but they are still a strong Madden team. Big Ben will be a top 10 QB and Antonio Brown will also be rated high. Troy is the joint highest SS and is backed up by a few other play makers on Defense. Jarvis Jones would be fun to develop also. They added Dri Archer who can play WR and also RB meaning you have versatility and a bit more depth. Lance Moore is a great Route Runner in Madden plus Burress and Heyward-Bay who could be a threat. This adds to a great team who have underachieved yet have the ability to be a force in Madden 15.

Sleeper: Texans. Many might not call these a sleeper as they likely know that Houston will be a solid team in Madden 15 and I agree. However I am basing it off of their last season record. We know they added Clowney who is going to cause so many problems for O-Lines since he will be pared with a 99 rated JJ Watt. Cushing will be rated high too. On Offense you have Foster as well as Johnson and Hopkins at WR. My main concern is QB. Fitzpatrick will either be surprisingly good or a flop. Despite that, Houston are a better team than their record last year indicated.