View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 04:38 PM   #502
Primo80
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Here's my opinion, I think the game looks incredible and I have already pre-ordered it for PS4. There looks to be a HUGE leap from Madden 25 to this year, possibly one of the largest leaps in the history of the series.

As for those who are on here complaining and unhappy....they can continue to find happiness in misery. As far as I'm concerned I will be playing and enjoying a great game of football while a large number of OS'ers will be playing the game to make Youtube videos of the bugs they've found, which I suppose is their idea of enjoying the game, by finding it's flaws. SMH...
It's the way Madden doesn't outsmart players in the game of football that draws disappointment from longtime fans. It's not the game of chess that we have wanted.

At one end of the spectrum is a finely polished game like GTA V with a steep learning curve, tons of things to discover, and not many rough edges.

On this end is the yearly release, that just by its nature, cant hold the interest or attention of the hardcore players. Tiburon just has way too much on their plate and way too many things to cover. They are stretched too thin to get gameplay where it needs to be and also touch all the other categories.

This year looks like they touched a lot of aspects and made a game at least worthy of the Madden name.