Rookie

HingleMcCringleberry's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings For AFC and NFC North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanchus
not saying your wrong but on the field speed is different than your 40 speed

but i totally agree with what your saying

but i also agree with the intangible thing....footbal i would say is 65-35 phyiscal- mental with a few exceptions like QB, P/K, and maybe FB (probably not because even the ravens kicked leach to the side for someone younger and better hands)

The ratings scale is off but it doesnt need a drastic change everyone is calling for

Interested in the FBG ratings but im a online cfm guy so thats a no go
Near every position has extremely high emphasis on the mental aspect at the pro level. LBs have to be able to read blocks in a fraction of a second to either commit their gap assignments or drop into coverage. WRs have to read coverages just like QBs since many of the passing plays are designed where routes change mid-play based on coverage. OL has to read stunts and alignments by the DL and LBs so they can make sure they don't miss a block. And the list goes on.

In Madden for each of the above examples, LBs will get faked out during a play action on 3rd and 25 EVERY TIME while completely ignoring gap assignments and coverage assignments, WRs almost never read coverage correctly on option routes, and it is extremely easy to confuse the OL since they consistently miss open blocks and continue to stand there confused.

And if only we could edit draft classes or rosters mid season we could use FBG ratings
Advertisements - Register to remove