View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 04:34 PM   #40
Gman 18
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Upgrading Players in Connected Franchise is a Little Easier This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
There is only so much time they can dedicate to the game while it is annoying to see the same portraits year after year that is very low on the list of things that need to be worked on. I would much rather them spend their time on something that actually affects the game than updating portraits.
Yeah but not the same devs work on updating player portraits as the gameplay. I could understand them not updating the portrait of every player in the NFL each year, but at least update the portraits of good-to-star type players and players that changed their hairstyle throughout the years such as Stevie Johnson and Brian Robison. It is weird that some players have updated portraits hidden in the game, such as J.J. Watt and Aaron Rodgers, but Donny Moore didnt give them the updated portrait ids for some weird reason. Last year Rodgers and Watt had updated portraits, so I dont know why they went back to their old portraits from madden 13

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Last edited by Gman 18; 08-04-2014 at 04:37 PM.