Old 08-05-2014, 10:25 AM   #513
jeremym480
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
Haha, I occasionally read there tweets and replies; when OS or anything Sim is mentioned, I can almost hear them saying "not them F'ers again", lol. I have finally accepted we are not the ones that butter their toast, it's MUT and tourney guys who prefer more control over realism and organic gameplay.

When the devs were talking about more passes missing targets, you all should have read the the outcry. Another example penalties, the outcry the game shouldn't determine them, because it's not right to lose a tourney or ranked game on a penalty.

It goes on and on. After several videos passes are always on target, no penalties, and instead of broadcast presentation we get Tiburon presentation which is sad.

I appreciate Rex and what appears to be a passion to make Madden realistic, but then we see the near final result and shake our heads and say maybe next year.
I know that it's been said Ad nauseam, but all the more reason for the game to have sim and causal/tourney settings. They're trying to cater to everyone with the same game play that mixes a little realism with a lot of arcade and honestly that's their biggest problem.

They should give us options to add things like penalties in our game for people who want to see them and let those who don't want to see them keep them the way they currently are or turn them off altogether. Do that and I guarantee everyone will be a little happier.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans