Old 08-05-2014, 04:25 PM   #37
brandon27
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings for AFC and NFC East

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number999
Yes!!! Randy Starks finally gets the rating he deserves! Jimmy Wilson is a tad low and I think my only major issue is that how in the hell is Ellerbe below Wheeler? Wheeler was total *** last year whereas Ellerbe at least showed promise in some areas.
I think Ellerbe and Wheeler should be the same, and likely at 77 or less tbh. Our LB play last year was atrocious.

I do agree with you about Jimmy Wilson though, he's too low. Alot of that however seems to be because according to EA he's dumb as a box of rocks with his low awareness and play recognition ratings. Bump those in CFM after a few practices/weeks and he looks alot better. His coverage ratings seem about right.

Jarvis Landry at a 69 is pretty low IMO too. This kid has only impressed everyone at TC so far, he was good at LSU too. It again could just be to low AWR, but this kid is likely going to be the 3rd WR/Slot WR this season, so that's pretty crazy low IMO.

Personally, I also think Tannehill at 84 is a bit high, 82/81 sounds about right.

Juwan James probably a bit low too.

Moreno a bit high, Hartline a bit low.

Whatever, it all evens out I guess.