View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 08:25 PM   #132
ffaacc03
MVP

OVR: 33
Re: NBA 2K15 Livestream Has Started

I am happy for the 360/PS3 My crew guys ... that mode was great when played with/vs sim guys, thus most users werent ... if servers can handle it (it dropped 2 out of 4 times, if not more ... plus the hacking, thus PS3 was safe in that regard), should be a fun mode to play with current gameplay (no fakefake glitch, no 360 layups cheese, no eurostep cheese) ... I mean, 2k11 was a great game but had significant drawbacks that were magnified in a mode were users could alter ratings to favor such drawbacks.

Had I had one of those systems, would try to play it again.

Now, in regards of this mode being in for PS4/XBONE, lets just say that I am not naive ... I have come to learn that when they do not address something directly, its because it aint happening ... if one really focus on what was said regarding this mode and those consoles, one can educately deduce that it aint appearing, at least not as we know it ... so expect another Crews like flop.

Anyways, this news do bring me some hope that at least they will try to appeal to some by reintegrating modes/features that were taken away ... hopefully we get some of these back: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...8&postcount=16

Last edited by ffaacc03; 08-05-2014 at 08:35 PM.